Terms & Conditions
1. The agreement to work on the issues presented by the client in no way guarantees a cure.
2. The cost of the session(s) will be £125 unless otherwise agreed in writing by Mr Willens.
3. Cancellation with less than 48 hours notice will cause the client to be liable for the full cost of the session.
4. Contact between sessions will be limited to telephone, email or letter.
5. Antisocial behaviour will cause the immediate cessation of treatment.
6. Clients have access to the complaints and discipline procedures of the National Council for Hypnotherapy at any time. They can be contacted via their website https://www.hypnotherapists.org.uk/ or by phone 0800 980 4419
7. Confidentiality will be maintained in all but the most exceptional circumstances. These can only include: legal action (criminal or civil court cases where a court order is made demanding disclosure – includes coroners courts) and where there is good cause to believe that not to disclose would cause danger of serious harm to the client or others. Most standards of confidentiality applied in professional contexts are based on the Common Law concept of confidentiality where the duty to keep confidence is measured against the concept of “greater good”. The sharing of anonymous case histories with supervisors and peer-support groups is not a breach of professional confidentiality. The sharing of open case histories with supervisors and any referring NHS medical practitioner is also not a breach.
8. As part of providing this service to you I need to collect and process information about you and the work we undertake together. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are agreeing to the collection, processing and storage of this data. You can find a full privacy statement here: http://benwillens.com/privacy-policy/
9. Notes of the sessions will be kept and are available to the client with reasonable notice.